Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dia is now 11 months

And she is still not well.. booo! It has been almost 2 weeks now so we decided to take her to the A&E again this morning. She had to be nebulized again and she didn't take it any better then the last time. She cried and cried and cried.. We went away with paracetamol, antibiotics and some cough med (inda ku ingat namanyaaa..) Hopefully with the new med she will get better soon..

So anyways here are some photos from her last mini celebration..

Her 11th cake and she is not even one yet! I know i am spoiling her silly but... I want cake!

Kaka Caca, Dia, Daddy and Kaka Anis

Mummy: Dia blow your candles
Dia: What? How?

Dia: Like this?

Cutting her cake

Daddy: booh
Dia: o-oh! Mummy's gonna see thisss...

After her celebration i looked through old sms-es in Anjai's phone when Dia was born and it left me in tears. Cant believe its been almost 1 year.. I feel super blessed. Syukur Alhamdulilah..

The next day we went on a road trip to KB in the morning then we headed to Anjai's place and then we headed to Giant before going home. 

Dia: Daddy, what's this?
Daddy: Potatoes. 

Lemme try and eat this baby!

Eekkss! Belum masak rupanyaaa *yikes*

Dia takes every chance she gets to practice her walk and this is what she does every morning..




Sunday afternoon we headed to my cousin's place in Lumut so a quick congratulations to my cousin Jai on her engagement with Zam.

Dia with the two most important men in my life, My Dad and My Husband.

No comments: