Saturday, February 27, 2010

To do Lists!

Its saturday and I really JUST want to enjoy the weekend and not think about work.. Tapi sebaliknya I am already listing in my head things to do first thing monday morning! *sigh* I should write this list down somewhere before i forget them. har har. Dulu kan i use to think that I am a workaholic because I will be at the office from 7.30am to about 7.30pm daily and need mention that i have lunch in my office in front of my PC!! If work is an addiction then i can say i am a recovering addict/workaholic. I continuously try and stop 'working' at 5 and when i leave the office but at days like today that little task is so hard to do! My excuse today for thinking about work is because I had to take emergency leave last week to look after the little princess. And we have board meetings coming up in 2 weeks time and my presentation slides have yet to be finalised! (I am panicking myself even as i type this out). Big chance i'll be working thru lunch and after 5 next week then! *sigh* So bagi sesiapa yg cuti atu *ehem* Anjai *ehem* jgn rub it in my face plssssss! :P

One thing I would like to do on Monday is express for 20 mins! Was talking to H last week and maybe the way to trick the Brain and Bs into producing more.. I would normally express for 12 mins or until my Bs finish letting down or when i reach 6oz.. I think effective of Monday, 1st March 2010, I shall express for 20mins per session. Another challenge associated with that is finding things to do, other then Tweeting!! Those on my tweetlist knows this!! haha Maybe i'll buy a book or magazine that i can read or a game that i can play while i express. Oh and effective of today i.e. KARANG, i shall express even when I am at home and direct feeding Dia.

Pep talk to self: C'mon Nani! You can do this!!! Get off your lazy bum! You cannot let your stock disappear right in front of your eyes! You are so close to reaching 1 year so lets go to 2 years!! C'mon Nani!!

Which reminds me need to also write down list for an upcoming event! *yikes*

No comments: