Thursday, February 18, 2010

A new Chapter

I have been going through a rollercoster ride the past week. I hope with the recent changes it will bring positive changes for everyone. Change is inevitable, its up to us to accept it, how we want to accept it. Its a new day, a new chapter..

So anyways, Dia is still sick *boo hoo* still has the sniffles and coughs.. On a positive note Dia is still active, crawling here and there and she has a new found habit of pulling someone's hand/finger so that she has someone to hold on to while she practice her walk. We didn't even realize what she was doing until my mum pointed it out. So masa ani kami malar sakit punggung lah! har har! Mum reckons she will be able to walk before she reach her 1 yr mark but am feeling a bit skeptical cause altho she sometimes let go but most of the time when we let go of her she'll just stand or sit down. She is still a bit scared of taking the steps forward. and marah ia tu if we let go of her hands! LOL

Other then that i am also sick and lost my voice completely yesterday and partially today.. GAH!

Oh am now back to setting my goal for 12oz per day.. Pasal apa nah? I did my EBM check and I am left with 120oz which means I loss 30oz in 1 month.. how did that happen? GAHHH!! I do hope I am able to reach this daily goal.. time to eat tofus, papayas and drink soy milk and MMT!!! Maybe i should start taking Fenugreek supplements again.. hmmmm

No comments: