Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy 11 months Dia

Dear Dia,

You are 11 months today and in one months we will be celebrating your first birthday!

I am sure you can tell that Mummy has been stressed and haggered lately. Don't worry my dear, its not because you wake me up too early. Its just a couple of things happening in the office and its stressing me out a little bit. Alhamdulillah all is well now and I just want you to know that your laughter and your smiles are the things that keeps me going no matter how tough my day is.

You still only have 1 teeth currently but your nini girl says some will pop out soon. You have gone on a biting frenzy a couple days ago biting your Daddy's fingers, Nini Boy's fingers and your toys. Be careful not to hurt yourself when you do that especially when you bite your toys. I know I should have taught you earlier so today Mummy and Daddy will teach you how to brush your teeth and how to take good care of them okay.

You are also learning how to walk. It really does please everyone but please take your time sweetheart. Take little steps and not rush. Although we do find you taking our arms so you have someone you can hold on to while you walk around very very adorable!!! hahaha

Another thing we find adorable is how you are learning to say things. You will say 'Baby' if you see little Eda or pictures of babies. Don't you realize that you are also a baby yourself? hehe You also can say 'Mamam' and also 'Daddy'.. It sure put a smile on your Daddy's face when he heard you say that. hehe Please say 'Mummy' next okay? hehe or you can say 'Nenen', that way you can tell me you want some milk instead of crying and fussing around. hehe

Ok Mummy better get back to work you. Mummy and Daddy love you to bits. Be good and Love you!

xoxo
Mummy

1 comment:

Faith said...

Hi mum....
Its me now i am 11 now love you!!