Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY

I woke up today and I was relieved that is still a public holiday.. hehehe 

It has been a roller-coster week at work last week and it has left me feeling tired over the weekend and I think I still am. I think its true when people say being emotionally tired is even worse then being physically tired. When you are physically tired, you can rest for a little while and get back to doing whatever it is that you are doing but when you are emotionally tired, it will take you a while to recover.. Wonder if i can get an MC for being emotionally tired.. LOLs

So anyways despite being tired, we went CNY visiting yesterday. My round started off at 10am when my colleagues and I headed to our Chairman's residence and my colleagues' place. Then i drove home and picked up Anjai and Dia and we headed to Anjai's uncles' place. 

Not being biased or anything but this family is one of my favorite family (HAHA) and every time we go over for a visit its always full of fun and laughter.. hehe

Bin (Dia's second cousin) trying to tickle Dia with pooh's feet with the hostess sitting at the background.. hehehe

We dressed her up in this tiny tiny cheongsam.. It took me a while to find one in her size!

Dia says: Kaka Baby, you have a nice bag!

Practising her walk..

And as we were talking and chatting we were surprised by the arrival of Uncle Jack who drove all the way from Kuching! They were en route to Anjai's grandma's place in Limbang and decided to drop by for a surpirse.. hehehe

Nadia still Cries when people try to hold her.. boooooo! We think she might take after me cause my mum says when i was younger i also refused to be held by other people and I am also a cry baby! If she does follow my history I think it'll take a while peeps cause I remember running with all my mighty heart from an uncle who tried to hold me. And I think I was about 6 when this happened! LOLs

No comments: