Monday, February 1, 2010

February alreadyy?

As i was writing the date today i realized that its FEBRUARY alreadyy! Where did January goo? My my my.. So first day back to work today and half of the morning was spent chit-chatting with colleagues and finding my way around my PC and also my emails!!! 74 unopened emails! and those are after my staff has gone through them! GAHHH!!!!

I'll just think of the pleasant memories of KL to soothe me for now.. *tee hee* So anyways there were many new things we discovered in KL.. Like for one, Dia knows how to use a straw! haha It was at KLCC and the husband playfully let Dia suck on the straw of the lemonade. Then after a couple of minutes we realized that she is able to suck on the strawww! hahaha so ever since that day whenever she has a meal we always give her water via a straw.. hehe

The most challenging thing for me was expressing.. With direct feeding Dia and also expressing at the same time.. ssooooo frustrating!! On average the most i could get in one sitting was 2oz!!! so I had to pump and collect! with the exception of my last pumping session i was able to get a full 3oz in one sitting!

I also had to overcome direct feeding in public! hahaha

I didn't shop much that much in KL despite the sales going on for the coming CNY. I dunno.. just wasn't feeling it.. What i was feeling tho was all the food! hehehe we ate at Nandos, Nasi Ayam Hailam, Krispy Kremes, Haagen Dazs, Burger King... Was unable to take any pics cos by the time we wanted to take some habis tia food kamii! inda kan kami tunjukkan gambar dirty plate kan hahahaha

Ok peeps, let me go back to my Mondayy.. GAHH!!!

No comments: