Monday, February 8, 2010

Congrats Rahimah

Congratulations is in order for a dear friend, Rahimah who finally tied the knot with her long time beau Nazrul yesterday!

Rahimah looked gorgeous!

*tee hee*

Bride and groom

Anjai stayed home while I went to the wedding and when I went home and after I freshen up, I saw the husband teaching the little girl how to walk. Dia is now able to walk a couple of steps with assistance but the trouble is that she wants to get to her destination fast. Will try and get a decent video and post it up soon! hehehe

Oh and Dia likes to walk with something in her hand! Just yesterday she was dragging a paper bag full of Diaries and Calendars around.. LOL

Hey! Jangan kacau bag Dia!

Walking around with her 'bag'. Daddy says maybe she thinks that its a Chanel kali.. Far from it my dear girl.. Your Mummy is very very far from affording one! LOL

No comments: