Tuesday, September 8, 2009

5 - 8 September 2009

How was everyone's long weekend? Ours were filled with fun activities.. One of my friends safely gave birth to a bouncing baby boy weighing 4.22kg!! I was overjoyed when I found out.Congratulations to Izmah n Azied!! hehehe

On the other hand, another friend who was 13 weeks pregnant had a miscarriage. Once again I am so sorry for you Detz.. I have a couple of friends who had a miscarriage during their first pregnancy. They were devastated but kept positive. After a couple of months they went and tried and soon after they were pregnant.. So be strong and keep positive k.. Remember there is always a silver lining..

Anyways, as usual here are some pictures of our activities over the weekend..

I changed Nadia's bed sheets and here is how she looks like when i placed her in her cot when i was done!
Rolling around

'I want my teddies!'

Nadia has found some flexibility and one of the things that she has been doing lately is trying to put her toe in her mouth! haha

Ah and here is another one of her 'ulahs'.. She likes to put her tongue out!

Being tickled by her Daddy

Tickled by her Mummy! LOVE this picture!!!

On Saturday afternoon we headed to Aiport Restaurant for Sungkai date with Anjai's friends.. Food was fantastic and as usual great company..

Group Photo at the Airport

I really have to find a name for this group.. Perhaps the Superfriends? haha

Headed to Anjai's place the next afternoon and then had sungkai at Pondok Seri Wangi. We wanted the maid to have an indonesian kinda feel.. hahahaha

My 2 favorite people in my life

Adam turns 2 years old yesterday and we went over there for a sungkai treat! It was just last year when Adam turn 1 that i told the gang about me being pregnant! And now another year has passed and Nadia is almost 6 months sudah.. hehe AND correct me if I am wrong but i think Dina was also preggies at that time but havent told anyone yet.. True kah Dina?

This photo was taken during Adam's 1st birthday. The group now has 3 babies in total. Other than that there are additions and subtractions to the picture.. haha will have to wait for this year's group photo.. hehe

Anjai & Dia

Nadia & Mummy

Dia with Uncle Shaq & Uncle Zan

The birthday boy enjoying his cake!

Nadia in Abg Adam's playroom

Dina, JD, Me & Dia

Oh i heard over the radio this morning that a person who is 'on call' lose on average 1.5 hrs of sleep, even if their services are not required. So i guess that explains why I am always sleepy in the morning.. I am always alert, in case Nadia wakes up in the middle of the night. Not to mention the midnight feeding.. I guess have to wait a couple more years before i can enjoy a full nuight's sleep huh.. hahaha

No comments: