Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Power Outage

I suppose most places in Tutong and some areas in BSB and KB experienced the power outage last night and I think ours being the worst where the power was out at 7.30pm and only came back on at 2am!!! It started while we were having dinner and Dia was held by my maid.. Knowing me panic lah ku! I was afraid that Dia might be scared but turns out she was calm.. not even a cry from her! hahaha

We stripped her off her Pjs. She slept with only her barut and diapers on.. And while waiting for the lights to be back on, the husband had a brilliant idea of having a photoshoot.. so here are the photos!

Hmmm.. I'm bored, lets check Mummy's FB on her phone

Boring ni FB nya, baik tah Dia rasa phone Mummy

oooh.. Light!

aaaaaahhhh

Dia masih alum ada gigi Mummy

*tee hee*

Reaching towards the light

I found the whole thing fun mula2 especially during the 'shoot' but after a while it just got to me! Mental jua lah jadinya.. I even called some hotels to check if they are rooms available! and almost went over to shopaholic's place to sleep.. hahaha I think both Anjai & I are left sleepy this morning as we stayed up till 2am, one fanning the little one and one armed with a torch light, making sure the little one was not bitten by the mosquitos. Alahmdulilah the little one slept well but she deciced to wake up at 4am and 5.30 to play! *grrr*

oh another thing i was worried about last night was my EBMs!!! Can you imagine the whole 280oz down the drain? aiyaaaaaa.. As soon as the power was on i went and checked and alhamdulilah, all EBMs are in good condition. *phew*
I know where i am headed for lunch.. CB to get coffeee!!!!! LOL

No comments: