Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 14

Syukur alhamdulillah 14 days of Ramadhan and I have not broken my streak of fasts. Lets hope streak will last till day 29/30. hehe I am so glad it is Friday today and we finish work at 11.30am.. It has been a tough week, especially yesterday! I had a meeting from 1 and only ended at 3.30pm! Pandai wah drg ani set meeting.. Grrr!

Nadia seems to be taking less EBM for the past 3 days and my suspicion is that because she is full from all the solids sheas been taking. In addition to rice porridge twice a day, we also introduced bananas into her diet, given during lunch. And her response to all the solids has been quite positive according to my maid. I am tempted to ask my maid to reduce portions given to her so dat she'll take more EBM. Haha makan bnyak salah, makan sikit salah... Hahahaa

Happy long weekend y'all????

No comments: