Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pleasantly Surprised

As I was busy working away this morning, my colleague informed me that there was a person who wanted to see me and that person was carrying flowers. I was so curious and turns out my staff gave me and another colleague, who happens to be her other boss, flowers and biscuits for Hari raya.. If you don't already know it by now, I love flowers and I Love surprises so I had a huge huge grin on my face!! I thought it was very very sweet of her.. Rest assured we are concocting a plan to return the favor.. hehehe

The flower and biscuits from Fleur d Lys

Oh Here is a picture of what Anjai have been having for desserts for the past 3 days!

Durian utak Udang yaww!!!
It was super duper nyaman.. We bought it arah gerai stadium in case anyone wants to buy also.. hehehe

The group photo from Adam's 2nd birthday was up on FB and I stole it! hehehe


No comments: