Friday, September 25, 2009

'Easy Friday'

is what we are supposed to have today in terms of work.. I suppose boss is also not in d mood to do work huh.. hehe and I suppose I have been taking it easy so far, however it has taken me a full 1.5 hours to print out all my project emails! and now time to sort it all out and put it in appropriate files.. *sigh* don't get me wrong, I love my job but today I wish that I am at home with Nadia, doing nothing but fooling around with her.. hahaha Office is significantly quite with a few people away on leave... speaking of Leaves, I am no taking any leave anymore until December after our Board meeting.. Crunch time for me as it is now the budget season.. I better enjoy today as much at possible!! hahaha

Our office had our very first 'Open House' and it was a Success!!! of course with a few hiccups here and there particularly during the set up but alhamdulilah everything else went fine.. hehe We will probably have the same event again next year and i am already telling my boss that we should assign one catering company to do it.. hahahaha Will post up the pics once our in house photographer uploads it in our internal folders...

We realised last night that we didn't take much photos during the Raya celebrations.. only some during the first day and last night when we went to visit the husband's friend.. so here are the photos from last night. (photos from 1st day of Hari raya is with the husband)

Dia & Mummy

Endy, Arif, Nadia & Anjai

Mummyyy, Arif mau ambil envelop Diaaa

Mata bertentang mata

No comments: