Tuesday, September 1, 2009

date at i-Lotus

Anjai has a group in his FB called the Powerpuff girls and the members in the group are TC, Shopaholic & Yours Truly. so yesterday the Powerpuff girls and thier respective partners went out for Sungkai at i-Lotus.. Food was fantastic tapinya lambat ganya some stuff.. so here are some picturess..

Shopaholic & Gamerholic

Anjai & I

Working the pout

TC & Izam

TC, Faith & Shopaholic

Being Goofy!

The Husbands

All of us

I've been talking to my maid and some friends re introuducing fruits namely bananas, avocado and sweet potatoes, to Dia.. Have asked around and googled it as usual, so far no reason not to give her.. As long as it is well blended or licak.. So now the question is when to introduce it to her.. My thinking is when she reaches 6 months. But.. I am planning to introduce some new stuff to her at that time jua so maybe a bit earlier so I dont overwhelm her with too many new things.. hehehe

Oh the boss told me I will need to join them at the pre-board and possibly board meetings.. I have been avoiding this for so loongg but I guess can't avoid it any longer huh.. *sigh*

No comments: