Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nadia vs the Walker

I meant to put up photos of the little one in her walker for a while now but with all the Hari Raya activities, ter-postpone tiaaa hahaha

funny story about this walker.. I saw it on a website and I was obsessing on how to ship it to Brunei as there was no forwarding company that can deliver from UK to Brunei. (well if there is, please let me know for future uses). Then told a friend about it and surprise surprise she got it for me as a birthday gift.. hehehe Boy was I a happy bunny! haha

Now I tell u why I like this walker.. It has a strudy design and also weighs about 4kg so it can eliminate risks of her falling or toppling over if ever she tries to reach from something while being in the walker. Secondly because it has speed restricting wheels! This eliminates the risk of accidents occuring should she gain speed while being in the walker. Thirdly, nice design! hahaha


Smiling when placed in her walker

Taruh tangan on the side lagi tu

We still haven't figured out how to lower down her seat but I think we can get away with it as her feet touches her ground firmly.. hehe

Listening to Daddy talk

Menyibuk more like it.. hahaha

No comments: