Tuesday, September 15, 2009

the week of Madness has begun..

This week happens every quarter and we call it Board week in the office and I am very tempted to change the name to Mad week! Just this morning we received information that our board meeting which was scheduled to take place on Thursday is moved to tomorrow! waaarrghh kucar kacir terus office and boss has already told us not to leave at 2 as we are now left with one day to prepare for the meeting..

anyways here are some pictures from last weekend..

Nadia in her 'utaw'. My mother must have dug this out from somewhere cos Nadia never wore one before.. hehe

waiting to be called in to the emergency room

while waiting to see the Doctor

Soon after we arrived home, she fell asleep straight away. And we placed Kool Fever on her forehead.

she looks long in this picture! and yes this is how she sleeps.. on her side..

This was Nadia on Friday morning. As you can see by the blurry-ness of the picture she was still moving around, despite her fever n running nose.

I put wet towel on her head the next day. Awal2 saja ada towel ni, after a while she will pull it off

Her temperature was back to normal by Saturday and we went over to my uncle's place in Lumut of a small function. One of my cousin is going to the UK to further her studies and the whole family is going as well to send her off.. I do hope they remember to bring back my Krispy Kremes! hahaha

Nadia at the function

Anjai, Nadia & I

Look at her face! Gauk masihh ah! haha

Anjai & I went Durian hunting Sunday morning and this is what we got.. hehe

Durian Kuning & Durian Pulu

ani yg special ni, Durian Utak Udang.. hehe

When we went to the stall mula-mula they say Durian Utak Udang habis then we mentioed that i was looking for that particluar Durian for my cousin who is pregnant and craving for it and you know what, ada tiaaa.. haha the perks of being pregnant I tell you! hahaha Well glad E13 finally get to eat her Utak Udang hehehe

and in the evening, we went to i-lotus again for sungkai with Anjai's frens..

The boys..

Hari Raya is less than a week to go and I have done 5% of preparations onlyy.. when do i find the timeeee.. *sigh*

Ok back to the Mad reality of work! Ciao!

No comments: