Wednesday, December 16, 2009

9 is the magic number!

I think I wrote a couple of weeks ago that I stared to pump once daily saja cause I noticed that I felt less 'full' if I pump twice. Well I have been pumping once for about a week and I found that it was so hard for me to make 9oz, let alone 12oz which I think is impossible for me in one sitting. So I now have gone back to pumping twice daily but I have a cap of producing 9oz per day i.e. I stop when I reach 9oz.

During my trip to Singapore I found out that Dia takes more in the evening so in order to fully satisfy my little princess in the evening I have opted to only meet the demand of 9oz daily which is on average how much Dia drink during the day. So that's my daily goal now.. 9oz!

So many things to look forward to.. I look forward to Friday cause that's the Powerpuff get together at TC's place. I look forward to Saturday cause that's when Dia turns 9 months. I look forward to Christmas weekend cause this will be Dia's first Christmas and with the family open house, we will get to see Anjai's side of the Family. I look forward to new years, although we have no concrete plan as of yet.. And lastly I look forward to January cause..... Just because! *wink*

I just LOVE Decembers.. Don't you?

No comments: