Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy 9 Months Dia!

Dear Dia,

You are 9 months young today!! Did you know that that was how long you were in Mummy's tummy? hehe Just last week Mummy were looking at photos when you were fist born and I was amazed at how big you are now.. Altho compared to your other friends you are tiny! Do not despair my love, just keep on eating and drinking like you do.. 

We have some news for you my love. Your Nanny has to go home so today you will have a new Nanny. I know how you are fond of the old one but I do hope you give the new nanny a chance. Please don't be too picky and adapt well ok.. Oh how I wish I can stay home and look after you but Mummy has to go to work so I do hope you understand.. So please be a good girl that you are.. 

We will be celebrating Christmas soon my dear which means there will be an Open house at Yadu & Yaki's house.. Have to say Mummy & Daddy is excited for that event.. We can't wait for you to meet Daddy's side of the family. hehe And then it will be the New Years Eve! Although we haven't figured out what we will be doing yet but I'm sure its gonna be a blast! 

Ok be good now my Sayang.. Mummy and Daddy loves you very very much! 

xoxo 
Mummy

No comments: