Friday, December 11, 2009

sleeping

We have been trying to train Dia to sleep in her cot ever since she was born but it just gets harder these days. She now prefers to sleep in our bed! Compared her her sleeping in her cot she is more calm in ours! Kalau dalam cot nya she'll just toss and turn with her eyes closed!

Some people say 'ia mencari badan'. Maybe that's true but she sleep peacefully in our bed even if we are not there with her. As much as I enjoy having her next to me and the fact that I don't have to get up when its time to feed her, I kinda miss my own space! hahaha If anyone knows how to better cot train their babies please let me know!

Conquering our bed

Sleeping peacefully


I am so glad that its finally Friday (seems like i say this every week! haha). We have a full weekend planned and i hope Dia (and parents) will be able to manage! it kicks off with a family gathering over at Anjai's with his relatives from Limbang coming over. Then in the evening will be a gathering at Boo's with some friends and then on Sunday a plan to cross the border with TC!

Have a good weekend y'all!

No comments: