Wednesday, December 23, 2009

he's back!

Just got off the phone with the husband! I am so glad that he is finally reachable and in a couple of hours i will get to see him! *yeay*

My Dia was better yesterday. She was obedient and only cried when she wanted to sleep, which is pretty normal for that little princess. However when she saw me she refused to let go! I had to have dinner with her in my lap so I am pretty glad that Anjai is back so we can take turns! hahaha I can tell however last night that she misses her Daddy cos she was extra fussy.. hehe This morning she cried when I drove away.. It pains me that I still have to drive away but its just something that we have to go through as part of her training.. *sigh*

I remember when i was about 4 or 5years old, I cried my eyes out when my mum went out! I cried and cried and cried and no one cared! I threw one hell of a tantrum! I kicked and slammed the door and still no one cared.. no one came to soothe me! not my dad, my brothers not my nanny.. haha I guess this is just part of growing up..

A few weeks back someone asked me re BF-ing and how long I would like to exclusively BF Dia and my answer was 'If god is willing, until she reaches our goal of 2 years. As long as possible..' Then I sort of got a look from her that sort of implied that I am being too ambitious. Well maybe I am being too ambitious, setting the bar too high for myself. But the way I see it I might as well aim high, at least if I fall I don't fall to low. and I believe that if my niat is tulus and ikhlas god will set the path for me. If god says my time to BF my daugther ends in a couple of days then I shall accept it like how I accepted that my EBM did not arrive until the 3rd/4th day after Dia was born. I do hope my journey of BF journey continues on till Dia reach 2 years tho.. hehehe

Christmas will be here in 2 days time and 2010 will be here in 9 days time.. time to re-assess, re-evaluate and re-think about things that has happened in 2009. the good, the bad, the achievements and the mistakes.

No comments: