Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflection

Its the last night of 2009.. and its time to reflect.. reflect on the good, the bad, the sweet and the bitter of 2009..

I faced 3 big challenges this year.. the first was Breastfeeding Dia.. If you recall my BM did not arrive until after a few days after Dia was born.. I feel super blessed and thank god each day for giving me the opportunity to BF my daughter and hopefully we will reach our goal of 2 years.. *amin* (1 yr 3 months to go! haha) The second was traveling overseas without the little angel.. I had mixed emotions about the whole thing and Expressing, storage and bringing EBM back was also an experience. The last challenge, and one in which I am still facing is Maid Crisis! Lets pray that in the new year we will be able to find a more suitable nanny for Dia..

The happiest day for me in 2009 was 19th March 2009. After a full 40 weeks of pregnancy Alhamdulillah my little angel was born.. I remember smiling when I heard Dia cry for the first time.. I remember right after labor as I was wheeled into the ward, my dad kissed my forehead and my mum hugged me. I can feel how proud they were of me! haha The saddest... I really can't recall to be honest. So I take that as a good sign that the year has been a good one for me.. Syukur Alhamdulilah..

So with that what do I want in 2010? What is my resolution? Well I hope to be a better muslimah in 2010, I hope if god is willing to continue to BF my Dia and lastly I would like to go green! And the first step would be to reduce usage of Plastic Bags! hehehe In terms of work, 2010 will be a big year for the Company so I hope god gives me the strength and the patience!

So with that I say goodbye to 2009 and welcome 2010!! Happy new years to all my readers both silent and not so silent ones.. hehehe 

No comments: