Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 3

Dia's new Nanny arrived last Saturday.. Dia kept on looking at her and as predicted she refused to be held by the maid. Kalau main mau ia.. same thing goes for day 2 altho I have to admit didn't really focus on cultivating Dia with the maid as we went to Anjai's place and i picked her up when she cried.

So today is day 3.. Husband wet away this morning and he will be unreachable for the next 3 days as he will be working in the jungle in Temburong.. The day stared off pretty emotional with sending Jai off then we tried giving Dia to the maid. She was ok for about 15mins then come the tears! So i took her back. tried to feed her, she refused! My mum gave her a bath and then when time comes to put her clothes on, she cried! Me, my mum and maid was sitting and letting Dia play then i took off.. She cried her eyes out! and we let her do just that... She cried for about an hour then she fell asleep.. Lets hope she is better this afternoon.. AMIN

They say the best way to learn how to swim is to just jump in the deep end so we are doing that.. I hope Dia gets over her fears soon.. I hope i hope i hope so. and i pray i pray and i pray....

Oh how can I forget to mention. Throughout her tears this morning she stood up next to me and was holding me. My mum and I were talking and I looked away then I felt her little hand move away from my arm. I looked and the little princess was standing on her own! On her own two feet! *yeayyyy*  Oh how I cant wait to tell Anjai when he gets home! hehe for some people its probably nothing but I'd like to think that it is one of her many acomplishments, no matter how little they are! hahaha

No comments: