Monday, December 7, 2009

Its a boyyy!


Ola peeps! May i first congratulate my two friends, H and F in welcoming thier 2nd baby last Saturday.. I don't know what his parents decide to name him yet but he is uber cute! Bunal! hehe

Sleeping peacefully
Jai & his little princess

Congratulations again Da! And I think your FS has missed you and is happy to see you again.. hehehe

When i got home last Friday this is what Dia did!!

Playing in my nefew's car toy!
I think I know what to get her for her 1st yr birthday.. I wonder if they have this car in pink.. or maybe in VW beetle shape. hehehe

Dia being pushed by my maid..

Then on Sunday morning we headed across the border to see Anjai's grandmother, aunties, uncles and cousins..

Dia's first chop going in and out of the country *tee hee*

Anjai's grandmother

Listening to the elderly talk (and making a face)

Sitting down in between her Daddy and Yaki

'Why did they put me in this basket?'

Dia's second cousin

Dia Kambang!

No comments: