Tuesday, December 15, 2009

TC turns 2*!!

Happy happy birthday to my best friend Tracey! We all wish you all the best and Have a great day today!! See you Friday!!!
From Anjai, Dia and I

So sorry to be sharing your birthday post with my maid drama TC but need to get it off my chest! haha

So remember last July my maid wanted to go home cause the husband was ill? Well last Friday she told me she wants to go home cause her son is now so skinny cause he refuse to eat what his dad has prepared for him and also has refused to study and hence he had to repeat one year. Her husband also wants her to go home as he is unable to cope with doing house chores! So I told my maid, why don't they ask their neighbors to help out and pay them a certain amount of money each month and then she said 'mana cukup bu gaji saya di sini'. She apologized to me and I said you speak to 'Bapa' i.e. Anjai. I was so angry but I kept it all in me! I also told the husband who at that time was on a road trip with some friends.


Since we have refused to talk to her and kept on going out for the past 3 days, the maid has been talking to my SILs and mom. Apparently her husband says that with the amount of money she makes now, baik pulang ia balik and bekebun as the amount of money made is equal. She also said to my mum yesterday that if we can increase her pay maybe she can stay! I feel like this is one of her tactic so we can increase her pay!! How cunningggg righttt! Nonetheless we have made up our mind (or rather I have made up my mind) that we will send her back to her homeland. My number one reason to do so is that if her heart does not want to work here,her mind is on her son, my fear is she will be cuai with Dia.

Since we have been going out a lot and leaving her behind. And even when we are home We did not let her handle Dia as much. To my delight my Dia was reluctant to be given to her! my fear that Dia will not be able to adapt to the new maid is now over! I now know that she will be able to adapt. *phew!!*

Our hunt for a new maid started immediately! Made a few calls here and there and hopefully our new maid will be arriving soon cause looking at her face atm is stressing us out!! haha I pray for a new and BETTER maid to come QUICK!

No comments: