Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 4

and I decided this morning to go to work..

Dia was better yesterday afternoon. After she woke up from her nap, she had her lunch, she played with the maid and my mum and then she took a nap again. I finally went downstairs to say hello to Dia at 5pm (at the strict instructions of my Mother) and when she saw me she looked at me as if asking 'why did you leave me? where have you been?' She almost cried and then when she was in my arms I felt like she held me even tighter..

This morning she sort of resisted then I just told my mum and maid to take her from me. Alhamdulilah no cries, no tears.. When I left this morning my maid wanted to take her inside immediately so she did not see me drive away but i told the maid no. We always make it a point to say bye to the Little one so she knows that we are going away and not just disappearing into thin air. And a friend told me a few months ago that this is important. As I drove away Dia gave me that look again. There were tears but not from the little princess but from yours truly.. har har! Hopefully Dia's day is better today than yesterday.

Here are some photos taken over the weekend..

During one of her afternoon naps! hehe

Dia went to her first birthday party. It was TC and Husband's birthday bbq on Friday!

Wearing her balloon hat!

What a pose by Dia Hahaha(This photo was taken by Shopaholic)

Dia and I with my besties!

Shopaholic, TC, Yours Truly and Dia!

Hope you enjoy your gift TC!

A very tired looking Dia

TC's cake

Izam's cake

and additional 2 cakes from DQ

I fed whipped cream to Dia.. and i think some strawberry ice cream as well.. hahaha

Ready to go home

Then on Saturday we headed to Seria to pick up Dia's new nanny at my SIL's place.

Dia, my SIL and Momoi

We made a quick stop at the famous Kway Teow Seria.

And then in the evening its time to celebrate Dia turning 9 months!

Crunchy hazelnut Paraline *yumm*

Singing 'Happy Birthday to you, you live in a zoo...' hehe

Cutting the cake

Momoi was halfway thru her cake and she decided she wanted to blow some candles..

Dia helping Daddy put her new toy together

testing out her new ride!

She was so engrossed by the new toy!

We went to Hua ho and Dia insisted on playing at the counter! haha

As i was lulling away to sleep last night, I realized that throughout the whole maid drama and along with a couple of other things, I realized that I have been very negative, depressed and vindictive and I snap so very easily.. How you may ask did I come to realise this? Well number 1, I have been eating a lot of junk food which I have avoided for soo long! (oh the taste of pringles and cheesy nachos in my mouth!) Number 2, I have not been sleeping well.. Number 3, I realised I get angry very easily like how I snapped at a lady in one of the furniture shop and lastly I realised that I started to replay events in my head and this has lead me to become more negative!

I decided late last night to stop and get rid of all negativity.. Which includes not only coming to terms with some events and occurrences but also some people! I decided to keep my junk food for now and finish it... and not buy any after this.. hahahaha

So cheers to a more positive life! Love life and live your life! *eseh* haha

1 more sleep and Anjai is back! *yipiee*

No comments: