Thursday, December 3, 2009

We ez back!

olla peeps! Singapore was... as usual great shopping and good food! hehehe


So we left on Sunday afternoon and all the while I was packing my tears kept on coming. then right before we left I took Dia and this is when the sprinklers were truned on! Oh boy did I cry! and when I handed dia to my maid i can see that she was crying too! hahaha I have that effect on people apparently! the first night was tough on me! I was tossing and turning and was unable to sleep..
Waiting to board the plane in Brunei
Day one of course was a blur! was trying to figure out what the instructor was saying. and was envying Anjai who was having fun shopping in Orchard! so as soon as my course finished i met uo with him in Orchard! A few weeks ago i found out that Sanur was closed down so a firend recommended Tambuah Emas in paragon as it had similar kind of food. We had Cumi-cumi, ikan pepes, Rendang Kambing and Kailan and the food was as good as Sanur! Then we walked around Orchard (with some purcahses made along the way of course) and then made a quick stop at Haagen Dazs for desserts! hehe We had a video call with Dia and nangisssss lagi! hahahaha sleeping for second night was just as bad!

Food at Tembuah Emas

Anjai enjoying his drink at Starbucks

Yours truly

Look at how big the LV luggage is!!!!

And this was in front of Taka. Luckily we took the pics on Mon cause the thing was gone the next day!

Haagen Dazs!

Day two of course was better with stills ome haziness here and there.. huhu We also had lunch at Tembuah Emas but this time we had Tauhu Telur (yumm!), Ayam goreng and Kailan belacan! As soon as the course finished we headed to the airport! Flight was at 9.45pm and we were there by 5.30!! the counter was not even open at that time! Can you tell how Anjai and I was super excited to go home? haha boarded the plane, landed safely and headed home! As soon as we got home, placed the luggage in our room, change into PJs and picked dia up from my maid's room! She woke up looking very blur for the first 10 mins then she started smiling shyly at us! hehe Oh boy did i cry again! LOL For the first time ever we willingly and happily played with her in the middle of the night!

Shopping again in Changi!!

Everytime I called my house for updates on Dia my maid would report to me on how many EBMs Dia took. She took in total 17 bottles of 3oz each and I was able to Express 14 bottles of 3oz each. So i made a loss of 9oz in the duration of the trip. huhu I was talking to a friend about this and she says that it is normal and lucky for us we started stocking up really early. So for mothers or soon to be mothers who plan to BM thier babies and also have jobs that requires them to travel or is planning to travel without the baby, we would highly recommend you to stock up on your supplies, esepcially during the first few month after childbirth cause thats when your productivity rate are high.
oh and Helloo December! Glad you are finally here!

No comments: