Thursday, December 17, 2009

the maid drama continues...

..and i hope it concludes soon! (and for good!)

Old maid ready to go home and new maid is waiting to come over. We initially wanted the old/current maid to teach the new maid tricks of the trait but after much discussions and opinions we sought here and there, we decided not to let the old and new maid meet. One comment was that no matter how nice an employee you are when two of the same kind meet, they will begin to talk to a point that sometimes old maid makes things up about you. I'd like to think that we are good employees as we never raise our voice to her or ask her to do heavy duty stuff but the risk of her making up stores is just to high for us to take. and we wouldn't want another set of drama coming from the second maid. So we checked for available flights and the old maid shall be going home Tomorrow at 8pm and the new maid should be arriving at our place on Saturday.

now that leaves me with 2 days of training the new maid.. have spoken to my colleague and should the need arise i will need to take an emergency leave and work from home *sigh* Wish us luck people!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear god,

I have a couple of favors to ask from you. First of all, can you please make sure my new maid is better than the current one.. And with less drama.. I would very much like to keep the same maid for 2 years, and more if it is possible. Training the maid would be much easier and then the maid will be able to understand me and my family already.. Oh please give me patience in training her and please make sure that she understands me well..

Second of all, can you please make sure that Dia will be able to adapt well.. I know she is quite fond of the current one but at this point in time we have no choice. So please god, please please please make sure she adapts well.

And lastly, can you please make sure that she is attentive to my little princess. I know Dia can be difficult at times, especially putting her down to sleep so please help me make Dia more accommodating..

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Yours truly,
Nani

No comments: