Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Armadillo

Ola peepss! How are you? It was super duper crazy yesterday at the office and I only got back home at 8.15 last night. 45 mins after i came home Dia was already alseep! But Alhamdulillah tasks were completed and our meeting went fine this morning.

My brother found an armadillo and we had him as a pet for 2 days before it got away.. although it doesn't do much it was fun to see how he reacts to things.. hehe I kept on poking it and watch it curl up into a ball haha

We headed to KB on Sunday to attend a birthday party for Dia's first cousin, Dariwsy. This is Dia's third birthday party in Feb!

Dia playing driver at Hua Ho Tutong, en route to KB

Alya and her Daddy

Dia touching the head of the bouncer

And then standing at the front of the bouncer

Dia: Whats it like up there?
Boy: Its alright. Kinda scary when u slide down into the water.

The birthday boy and Angah Eboy

cutting the cake

The host also organized a surprise for my MIl and FIL. Their birthday was yesterday 1st March. I was too tired last night and forgot to call them! boo hoo! Note to self, call MIL and FIL tonite!

My MIL and FIL..

Dia: Yeay! I can now have some cake! hehe

Dia and Mummy

The three grandchildren

Dia and Angah Eboy in the car on the way back home

Dia: Angah Eboy, rock mcm ani kah? (look at her hand)

No comments: