Wednesday, March 3, 2010

20mins routine

Congratulations to my pregnant friends!! Siok jua kamu pregnant beramai-ramai ani.. Kinda reminds me of when I was preggy 1yr+ ago.. My pregnant buddies and I would share our experiences, some funny ones, and now we share our not only BFing experiences but also other experience like what sort of med works better. hehehe

So to my pregnant friends, take good care of yourself but jangan jua luan paranoid. Enjoy your pregnancy and remember not all pregnancies are the same. Oh and jangan malu-malu bertanya.. I always find asking people (even the silliest question) very useful and helpful. hehehe

Oh I have to thank some of readers who approach me and suggest things for me to try. I really do appreciate it! Oh sama kan I like it tu when you tell me that you read my blog pasalnya kan most of the time, like 90% of the time, I feel like I am just blabbing bahh! Banar! hahaha Oh in that case i also better apologize in case I offend anyone.. Sorry ah! Inda kami sengaja tu! Banar!

Speaking of BFing, I have been on my 20min routine for about a week now and I see no signs of improvement *sigh* But I am keeping positive and blaming disappointing outcome on work related stress and the fact that I haven't been sleeping well lately. Hopefully production level will improve soon. *amin amin*

My little darling now has 3 teeth, 1 fully emerged and 2 partially visible. 2 on the bottom and 1 on top and what she has been doing lately is grind her teeth together!! *yikes* and I have also suffered the biting! *double yikes* I hope she understands me when I tell her not to.. She also has a habit of copying what Anjai and I say. I had a good laugh watching her imitating her Daddy last night! hahaha So we need to becareful from now on cause they say babies are like sponges. they absorb everythingg..

Ok I am being very very random. Back to work then..

Oh quick Birthday Shout out to Dia's first cousin, Muhammad Darwisy Al-Mussawir who turns one today! Happy Birthday!! From Yuwa Boy, Yuwa Girl and Dia!

No comments: