Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cramps and Backaches!!

I finally got around to buying new reading materials for my expressing purposes! One is by Dr Miriam Stoppard (love love love her books! and am already planning to get another one once I am done with this one) and Marie Claire! hahaha

Speaking of expressing I have been getting some-what low production lately and yesterday at noon (I think) I found out why.. Because I have been Bfing my Dia, some hormones are suppressed which resulted in my not having any periods.. Now that its been one year I think my hormones are back to normal and yes after 1 year I am having my 'monthly'! The cramps and backaches is back! *yikes* Funny story.. I went to the shop to get the necessary and I was just standing there for about 5 mins trying to figure out which one!!! LOL

Anyways hopefully once my 'monthly' is over my production will go back to normal and I can make up for the losses.. Here is a site in case any other Mommies out there want to find out more.. http://www.breastfeed-essentials.com/menstruation.html

Oh I also found another book that I thought was interesting tadi.. Its a recipe book for the little ones.. I also almost bought that one however I think I will need to check with the hubs whether we are ready to explore other food options for Dia. We are a bit traditional on that part, sticking to only rice porridge..

No comments: