Thursday, March 4, 2010

Puasa

I have been suffering severe headache since Monday afternoon and i went to see the Doctor this morning. Was told to rest and given 1 day MC. Funny thing tho, the Dr asked me where i work and when e found out it was in the private sector he smiled and tole me to rest. haha Guess the stress got the best of me! *sigh*

On a positive note, I managed to express 9oz in one sitting this morning!  A feat that i have not been able to accomplish in months and months! Syukur Alhamdulillah. I hope and i pray pray pray that my production level increases. Amin Amin.

On another (funny) note. The hubs told me tadi that he wanted to buy a new wallet and i told him 'how many wallets do u need. your current one is still in good condition' and then he gave me a look and said 'My opinion of my wallets is the same as your opinion as your bags!' I cracked up so bad!! haha Well my dear, 2010 is my puasa year which means no new bags (i.e. bags that cost over a certain price range) and also no gadgets. I have gone 3 months without tempting to buy a new bag. But the temptation of buying a new gadget is another story lah ah! Lets hope i can tahan till the end of the year.. haha Puasa Puasa Puasa! unless of course it was given to me, then i shall accept it with open arms! hahahaha

No comments: