Friday, March 19, 2010

You are ONE today..

Dear Dia,

Happy Birthday my little angel.. You are a full one year old today.. I have to say I am lost for words so let me borrow a couple of lines from Usher.. 'My Gift for life is seeing the smile on your face, that's when all my troubles melt away. Holding you in my arms makes the world feel like a better place'. I thank god each and everyday that you are brought into our lives.. 

I know the biggest job for us is to teach you right when you are wrong.. So my darling daughter please understand that when Mummy say no, its not because I like the word 'No' so much.. its because I am trying to teach you. Be good my little angel.. Listen to Mummy, Daddy and your grannies.. 

I'll keep it short this time around.. Enjoy your birthday weekend sayang.. Be good and we hope you like your gift.. hehe

Lots and lots and lots and lots of LOVE,
Mummy and Daddy

No comments: