Monday, March 29, 2010

Welcome home Hubs!

It rained early this morning and as a result the three of us took our time in getting up and getting ready for the day! hahaha Anjai is back and it feels good to have home back! hehe There are a couple of things I notice that I do or do not do when he is not around. I hardly switch on the TV when he is not around, I sleep on his side of the bed and I eat more junk food!!! I already feel fatter!! Tidakkk...... hahaha

We finally got around to putting Dia's gift from us together last Saturday afternoon. and here it is.. hehehe

Well actually my dad did like 70% of it.. hahaha what would I do without the men in my life??

Dia: Ok i am supposed to sit here and then?

Dia: I am supposed to slide down??

Dia: weeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We had a mini celebration at home for Aniz last night..

Her very last minute cake! Not too happy with Mum's Tutong.. Inda bisai and the service sana atu pun inda berapa siok!

She stared at her cake while we sang the birthday song.. She must be thinking how she was gonna cut around the Minnie Mouse

And then she cut right smack in the middle of Minnie's face! haha

Shoutout Reply:
CT: Thank you for reading my blog. There are a couple of things that can increase your EBM production.. One of the things I do is take Fenugreek Pills which can be bought at GNC or Nature's farm. Other than that I make sure I eat A LOT and not miss a meal especially breakfast. I usually eat like a king during breakfast! haha I also make sure I take in a lot of liquid. And on top of it all, keep a positive mind. I believe if niat tani tulus dan iklhas insyallah Allah will permudahkan perjalanan kitani.. Here is a website that maybe can help you :
http://www.breastfeedingbasics.com/html/increasing.shtml

No comments: