Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Shout Out Replies

First up! Shoutout Replies:
Shopaholic: Ok I admit, Anjai and I went a bit crazy with the cake! tapi nyaman kan?? My MIL even asked last night if we have some more left at home haha
Tina Adam: :P hehe oh and let me know once u figure out the copy and paste thingy ah! hahaha
a10: bah bah! We'll go over to KB next next weekend lah.. will text u if jadi ah! hehehe

Dia and I have been sleeping without Anjai for the past couple of nights as he had to work.. *boo hoo* Fortunately for us Anjai and his colleagues are allowed 4 hours in a day to go home unlike some other people.. hehehe

Pumping news: I only managed to express 4oz for the morning session yesterday and today.. It is soo depressing.. I haven't done my afternoon session so hopefully I get better results later.. boo hoo! Which also reminds me i need to do a stock check.. hehe

No comments: