Friday, March 26, 2010

Aniz will turn 2 tomorrow!

Happy Advanced Birthday to my niece Syaniz! She turns TWO tomorrow.. We'll have to wait for Uncle Jai to come home so we can have a mini-celebration okay.. hehehe

This photo was taken about an hour after she was born

This was when she was about 11 months

and this was taken last Sunday!

I have been getting disappointing outcomes when I express lately.. I only managed 8oz for the whole of yesterday which means I lost 1oz! Been taking my Fenugreek pills constantly and I worked really well last week but I just don't know why my production is really low this time around. Depressing eh! I ate rice for breakfast this morning so hopefully I get better results when I express later.. huhu Did my stock check yesterday and Alhamdulilah stock is still at 150oz! Phew!!

I am happy that Dia's appetite is back! Apparently she is bored of the local rice so my mum used beras wangi to make her porridge yesterday and banyak makan nya! Either the multi-vitamin really works or she is just really bored of the local rice.. whatever it is I am glad she is back to enjoying her meals.. hehehe

No comments: