Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Board Day Today!

Olaa peeps! Sorry for the lack of updates.. Been a bit preoccupied with Board week.. Bored week as TC says but I gotta tell u.. It is anything but boring.. Its crazy, hectic and we are no longer surprised by the degree of changes that can happen. haha I will be doing my very first presentation to the Board of Directors this afternoon. wish me luck and I hope I rocked the presentation later! hehe

EBM updates, with work being a bit hectic I have been expressing and leaving my EBMs at the office freezer and the top part of the freezer looks to be almost full now.. Hehe Will need to bring my big cooler box tomorrow so i can transport it back home. Oh note to self, take a pic of the freezer! haha There has been good and not so bad days. On one occasion i was able to express 14oz and on a not so bad day i am able to reach 9oz so that's ok. I think my in-consistent intake of Fenugreek pills contributes to the not so consistent production as wel.. and of course work related stresss..

Maid updates! My maid FINALLY arrived last night. From the news that i got from home this morning Dia is her usual self. 'Jual Mahal' to the new maid. so hopefully she'll adapt faster this time round. Hopefully this maid works out okay. Amin!

I was looking at the date this morning and realized my Dia will turn 1 in 9 days time! *woot woot* and it got me reminiscing on what i was doing this time, 1 year ago.. haha I was having back ache and if i recall correctly very eager to hold Dia in my arms. I will need to read posts from a year ago to refresh my memory.. haha

Ok i'm off now.. and Wish me luck! pray that I will rock the presentation and that I am able to answer all questions thrown my way..

No comments: