Thursday, March 11, 2010

I can breathe easy..

..until the next meeting that is...

Alhamdulillah our board meeting is now over! and Alhamdulillah I went through my presentation.. well.. I THINK! I breezed through it and throughout the whole presentation according to my colleague I had a smirk on my face! haha I didn't realise I had a smirk. In my defense I was smiling and I was nervousss!! And what made me even more nervous was the fact that the two top guns was smiling wah during my presentation.. Rupanya they smiled cause the thought my name was funny and complicated! haha Remind me to thank my parents for giving me such a long and complicated name.. NOT! I would like to share my experience with them tho cause this is not the first time ppl think that about my name hahaha

My name plate! hehe

I had lunch with a Friend just now who is expecting.. and she asked me re the items to buy for the new bundle of joy and when is the prefect time to buy. Look at my list babe! haha And as for when, we only started buying when I was 6 months along.. Unless there is a sale on then balii saja tiaa.. haha Oh I would recommend that you do a survey both in Brunei and online.. hehe Oh and she also asked what is the most important thing to buy and my answer, for me, would be BREASTPUMP!! hehe I did a lot of research, asked a lot of questions to friends and finally decide on the Medela Freestyle. It turns out to be the most useful and most frequently used item I ever bought. haha and I cannot thank H enough for recommending the FS to me! hehehe

I mentioned in the previous post that I have been expressing and leaving my EBMs at the office. Well today I shall bring it home.. hehe I did a quick count and I have about 50oz! So thats an average of 10oz per day.. Ok lah tu.. breakeven! better then making a loss right? hehehe

My EBMs in the freezer

My cooler box. I line the bottom with my ice pack..

And then place the EBMs..

And then line the top with another Ice pack..

I know my journey is only 30mins away form home and i could just get away with putting all the EBMs in the cooler box.. Tapi kami paranoid! haha

Ok its almost 5 and time to shut down down my PC and go home.. Its nice to go leave at 5 for a change! hahaha



No comments: