Wednesday, May 19, 2010

14 months!

My Little Missy,

Happy 14 months today my love!

I know that you have gone through a lot in the last month, Mummy being away being one of the biggest thing.. I am so very sorry that you have to go through that my dear, but Mummy had to go away for work. I know that you had a hard time but your Nini said that you have grown up so much! Your Nini was saying that you are less choosy now and I think she is right. Just yesterday we went to town and we saw Mia's grandma, and when she picked you up you did not cry at all. I am very happy that you are slowly getting over this phase..

You are learning a lot of things lately and it continues to amaze me! When we ask you where your 'kaki' is you automatically lift up your leg, and when we ask you where your nose/hidung is, you either scrunch up your nose or point it out for us. Those 2 parts are not the only parts you can now identify.. You can identify your ears, hand, head, belly button and eyes. Next Mummy's gonna teach you the differences between your tongue, teeth and mouth cause you can't seem to tell them apart. Your Daddy on the other hand is on a mission to teach numbers to you! You seem to get that after ONE, TWO comes along cause everytime we say One you will say TOO. hehe Numbers and body parts are not the only things you know.. Every time you see smoke/asap you say API.. Now that is your Nini's teaching.. hehehe You can tell that we all enjoy teaching you.. So keep up the great job my love and we are very very proud of you.

What worries us lately is the fact that you have refused your meals.. What's wrong sayang? Are you bored of rice porridge? Your Aunty will try to change it up while Mummy is away by giving you soup with rice. If you still don't like that just bear with me and eat sikit okay. I promise I will cook something special up for you over the weekend for you to try okay. I just need to get the recipie book I saw or maybe get some recipes form JD's mum. But for the mean time, eat up your meal okay..

Ok Mummy has to go back to preparing for my meeting now.. Have a great day my dear. We love you lots and lots and lots and LOTS!

xoxo
Mummy

No comments: