Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kam Sa Hamida..

.. were the words we heard a lot when we were in Korea and it means thank you! Of course my colleague and I crack up cause we'll repeat it and say Kamu Semua Bida! hahaha (lame joke i know but it did crack us up!!!)

The journey was an emotional roller coaster ride for me.. well not just for me but for Nadia, the hubs and my family as well. The first night was especially tough on me cause the hubs called me and i can hear Nadia crying out for me in the background.. huhu But syukur alhamdulilah she improved as the number of days increase. although she seems like she still looks for me (according to my hubs and family) the last 2 nights she slept okay.. huhu

In terms of expressing, i managed to express 73oz throughout the whole journey. Did a stock check and i have 150oz which means i lost 30oz!! That's like 10 bottles of 3oz!!! HUHU Need to get back on track in terms of expressing ni huhu Alhamdulillah i managed to stick to the schedule that i came up with during the trip.. one of the funny moments were when I came out of the restroom in the aircraft and the air steward just looked at me! I was holding my EBMs on one hand! haha

what i miss about korea? certainly not the language cause I hated the language barrier! I miss the weather and the high speed internet!!! Just yesterday i was getting angry at my PC for being too slow!! hahaha

Will I do this again? Go on another business trip without little miss nadia? Maybe..

No comments: