Tuesday, May 18, 2010

needs to step up my game!

Feel like I have been running around like a headless chicken today.. And I think I will still feel like this for the next 2 days.. Oh how I look forward to the weekend!

My little missy turns 14 month tomorrow! Sometimes I can't believe it has been that long since I was waddling around the office and fanning myself.. Especially when I see my colleague who is currently heavily pregnant, I get quite reminiscent. hehe Another thing I can't quite believe is exclusively BFing Dia.. Syukur alhamdulilahh.. I cannot be thankful enough to be given that chance.

Although I think I need to step up my game! Because we were so busy yesterday afternoon, I decided to not express in the afternoon and just direct feed Dia when I get home (and I automatically lose 3oz sudah by not expressing in the afternoon). When I got home, I saw that my mum heated some EBMs for Dia.. So it means that I lost 6oz in total, yesterday! GAH! mun abis ulih Nadia inda jua apa kali lah ah but when she saw me she automatically refused her bottle and wants to be direct fed! She only drank 1oz out of the 3oz! To top it off, I left my FS in the office so I couldn't express despite how full I felt!! oh how I wished I had an extra BP at home so I can express! huhu

So you see boys and girls, it is a constant challenge for me to Bf my girl! Step it up girl!! Express and take your supplements!!

No comments: