Monday, May 17, 2010

Rayyan's Berdikir & JD's First Birrthday Party

Olaa peeps! How's your Monday treating you so far? Mine has so far been bad on me! We overslept, was stuck in traffic jam (when there was no accident whatsoever) and I have a backache! I now have music in my ears to perk me up and Fantastic stationary given my equally stationary crazy colleague! *spank you Tee!*

My weekend on the otherhand was good! although I feel like we did not do much.. We stayed home the whole of Saturday, just headed to town in the late afternoon. then continued lazing around on Sunday until 2 in the afternoon. we headed to Kiarong to attend E13's Mandi Berlawat and Rayyan's berzikir.

Dia at the Function. (Entah mengapa I did not snap more photos.. huhuhu)

We got home around 5 and then we headed out again to attend my Fav Possum, JD's first birthday party..

My Little Missy napping in the car

The Awesome set-up!! It was sooo beautiful!!!

The birthday cake

Does the figures on the cake look familiar now? Its JD's bantal busuks! haha

Dia gave a hand print!

Balloon!

Dia testing her new pre-loved high chair *haha*

Abg Adam and Nadia

The beautifully wrapped goodie bag! So sayang to unwrap!

And Dia has her own special one (well all the kids actually)

And inside Dia's 'bag'..

Thank you for inviting us you guys.. We will surely miss you lot.. Don't leave without saying goodbye okay.. huhu (I am STILL blaming hormones for being emosi! haha)

Dia was so tired! hahaha

Nadia is still feeling under the weather.. huhu And what currently worries me the most is the fact that she has been refusing to eat!! So she has been fueling on EBMs.. I think I need to get that book from best eastern now and spend time in the kitchen cooking new items for Dia to try..

No comments: