Friday, May 21, 2010

Congratulations Big Brother

Big Brother got engaged last night.. so billions of congrats to him and fiance!

The event was suppose to happen tonight but am not sure why it was moved to Thursday night. Mother dear only informed me of the change in dates YESTERDAY MORNING as I was about to go to work.. so the whole time I was driving to work I was trying to figure out how I am going to finish his hantaran (2 pulang saja but at this stage I BARELY did anything!) Sacrificed my lunch and bought all necessary items. Lucky enough meeting went well so I was able to leave slightly early so as soon as I got home I started working!!

This is one of the two gangsa! Did this in under 1 hr and according to my friend 'not a bad job'.. so I am kinda proud of it.. haha

Big Brothers' wedding is 2months + time.. Good luck to all of us! HAHAHA oh time to make outfits for the little one! *tee hee*

No comments: