Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy mothers day!

Happy mothers day everyone! although we are not big on the whole mother's day thing but i have to say I am overwhelmed.. I got texts from other mothers, my SIL, Aunties and also Cousins! so happy mother's day y'all!

A colleague of mine was telling me to watch Kimora: Life on the Fab Lane cause there is a part in there where she was expressing her BM.. So I finally watched it on Saturday night! I already like Kimora cause she is soo funny but now I like/love her even more!!! I think I was high kali after I watched the episode cause I was tweeting like crazy! hahahaha I especially love what the hubs said after the episode.. he said (something around these lines lah) 'See, even celebrities give BM to their babies. Bukan pasal cannot afford formula..' hehe thanks for the support hubs! Love u lots and lots and lots... (u get my drift :P)

Dia at the Red bank

Balik2 dia minum air kosong and makan baby bites! hmph!

After i let her eat an egg tart

Daddy giving her a taste of sago cream

Working her pout

Doi look like Lady Gaga?

The two girls

Dia and I went out with TC and BB yesterday.. And can you believe I only took ONE photo of the outing.. ONE! So to the other two, email me photos plsss.. hehehe

Nadia was not that impressed with the spoon TC was holding hehe

No comments: