Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Recuperate

Panic mode hits me this morning as I looked into my freezer and I saw that there was only 3packs of 30oz.. Then I realized the reason why there is only 3 packs left is because I haven't been doing my stock check! GAH! So THAT will be my to-do list when I get home later.. huhu

I have been expressing an average of 10.5oz per day and Dia has been taking around 9oz.. So that means I only have 1.5oz extra each day. If I were to make up for my recent 30oz lost, it would take me 20days to do that.. hmmm but of course this is provided that I keep up production at 10.5oz! I have to start taking my Fenugreek pills again.. So pray that I will be able to swallow the darn thing! hahaha

Dia has not been feeling well lately.. She has the sniffles and coughs! huhu Get well soon girly girl cause we have a packed weekend ahead! hehe

No comments: