Tuesday, May 25, 2010

rice and oats

My little Missy is unwell again.. It started 2 nights ago, felt that she was feverish so we gave her paracetamol.. No improvement shown since then so we decided to give her rectal paracetamol this morning.. I hope she improves..

I wrote last week that I will be creative and cook up something other than porridge for Dia to eat. I did. I cooked some pasta with some carrots and cheese (cant remember what its called now) but her reaction to it was not too good. She took about 5 spoonful then inda tia mau.. huhu Will try and cook another recipe this weekend and see how she likes it.. huhu She likes her fruits tho so we have been stocking up on loads of grapes, bananas, pears, apples, lychees..

Other than fruits, my mum and maid has told me about 3 weeks ago that Dia wants more than 30z of EBM per feeding.. So need to make sure that I start storing at 4oz per bag.. Last week I was getting worried that I am on a downhill pattern where I was only making 10oz per day and Dia takes 12oz.. then I read a friends' comment that rice and oat helps her.. So I have been eating ALOT of rice and have started taking in some oat. I think it works cause I made 8oz in my morning session yesterday morning and stopped at 4oz in the afternoon. So I think it works! I made 7oz this morning so I need to buy me some oats to keep in the office cause I haven't taken any in the last 2 days.. huhu

Stock? Haven't done my stock take yet.. huhu

No comments: