Thursday, May 13, 2010

play time

Here are some photos of Dia during her play time last night..

We finally took this out of the box! haha

Ball!

She was saw happy when she saw her toy stash

And when I refuse to take it for, she did it herself!

You mean this is not supposed to go on my head?

*yeay*

This book has flaps and it makes sounds.. And its her current favorite book

And this is one of her fav characters.. Elephant!

I wonder when a child begins to understand the concept of 'lawa' and when u are praising them. This morning as I was getting ready and putting my tudong on, Nadia took one of my tudongs and gave it to me so i put it on her and said 'lawa eh'.. She smiled and walked over to the mirror and looked at herself! haha And last week when we went out with TC and BB, I put a ribbon on and said 'lawaaaa'.. normally she would take the ribbon off but this time she didn't.. Maybe she is trying to understand what lawa means.. hahaha Last weekend, I taught Nadia how to lift her bum when I want to put her diapers on.. Both her Daddy and Nini Girl laughed when they saw she did it hehehe.. And everytime I say she is a clever girl, senyum ia tu! hahaha

It amazes me how fast she is able to absorb whatever we teach her.. now this would mean that we have to be extra careful of the things we say in front of her..

No comments: