Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 2: Official work begins

after a whole afternoon of rest and meeting wit our guys, we felt refreshed and ready enough to start our official visit to the shipyard.

In the bus doning my formal attire! haha This table in front of me has an aerial view of the shipyard embedded in it.. i thought that was kinda cool!

My sidekick!

This is my expressing corner in the hotel. I requested that we have a break around lunch time so i can go back to the hotel to express. lucky the hotel was only 10mins away.. hehe

Then in the afternoon, we had another tour of the shipyard, and this time by our site manager. Siti and I in fornt one of our blocks.

Barat eh!

I had a technical question and Mark was kind enough to explain it to me!

with our cryogenic inspectors

an inspection being held

propeller! these are HUGE!

And one of the massive cranes!

No comments: