Thursday, May 6, 2010

Secret Society

I seriously think that BFing mothers especially working BFing mothers have a special bond with each other.

A couple of weeks ago as we were leaving the office, my colleague who is also a BFing mom said to me 'don't u feel like a Milk Mule walking out of the building with EBMs in your bag?' I of course cracked up so bad! Tapi banarr! Especially during my trip last week! I had EBMs from my sessions at Changi and the plane and as we go through the scanning machine thingy they look at me and ask me to open up my bag. They ask what the liquid is and what the ice pack is for! hahaha Baik jua they all believe me! mun indaaaa... HAHA

Another reason why I believe that Bfing moms have a bond is that last week as I was checking in for the last leg of the journey back form in Changi, I decided to check in all my luggages and at this time I decided to put all EBMs in my small luggage. Excess by 10kg ni! The guy at the counter was ready to charge me for excess baggage and then he went and talked to his supervisor. When she asked me what is inside and I said its EBMs, she said, 'nevermind, its okay.' I was ssoo happy that I don't have to pay for excess baggage!!! Then she said 'eat a lot of fish to increase' so I asked her if she is a BFing mom and she said she used to BF all 3 of her children! hehehe

Please tell me now you all are convinced that BFing Mom has a BOND!!! HAHA

No comments: