Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy 34th Anniversary to my parents!!

Our little family finally had a full weekend together after about 3 weeks! As usual we'll try to fit in as many activities as possible. My mum made a comment how we never seem to rest! hahaha

Alya and Nadia

I think Alya was trying to imitate the hubs ni!

On Sunday we went out for lunch at one of our favorite restaurant! When I got back my dad has been saying that Nadia ani 'Basar akal nya' so i asked him like what.. apparently she has been insisting that she feeds herself! hahaha

Mummy: Tebalik ni sudu Nadia

Nadia: Apaaa

Mummy: Ani baru lurus

Thirsty!

Mau tia jua kan pigang chopsticks!

Then in the afternoon we headed to the Beach! Apparently she has been doing this a few times while i was away tooo!










In the evening we had a mini celebration to celebrate my parents' 34th wedding anniversary..

I like cake!

My parents with their grandchildren! 5 girls and a 1 boy!

All of us minus big brother cause he was working..

Fun filled weekend! And i now can't wait for the next one! Hopefully will get to see the ILs again and lunch with the besties!

No comments: